We are seeking for passionate and self-driven talents to drive our fast expansion in South Africa. We invite you to join us and enjoy opportunities of career progression on a global scale.
Job title 1： HR specialist
– Recruitment and sourcing
– Payrolls and queries
– Attendance and leaves.
– Support training, development, and retention initiatives.
– Reports to management to help identify weakness and enable improvement.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Knowledge of BCEA and LRA
-Knowledge of conciliation and arbitration at CCMA/Statutory council and understanding of relevant rules and procedures
– Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Minimum 4 years experience in HR job
– 26 to 40 years old
– Own transport
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity
Job title 2： Technician
1. Equipment management such as PDI, delivery, commissioning, etc.
2. Maintenance and repair of excavators, loaders, road machines, and dump trucks.
3. Provide basic training to operators.
4. Execute service orders and compile service documentation.
5. Plan and sell spare parts.
II. Required educational background, skills and abilities
1. Tertiary education
2. Permit to work on mines. Permanent mine service experience is preferred.
3. At least 3 years yellow metal service experience is a must.
4. Good MS office software skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in this opportunity.